Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jm's Proportion Post

Task 1 =
Proportion - is an equation which states that two ratios are equal.
Ratio - a comparison of quantities that have the same units.
Rate - compares quantities measure in different units.

Task 2 =
1. 5 hours to travel 360 miles is about _________ mph
5 divided 5 = 1, so 360 divided 5 = 72

2. As a playgroup worker, if increase the amount of apple choice I'm serving at the playgroup from 25 ml to 100 ml, how much should I increase the apple juice to keep the quantities in the same proportion? The orange juice is 50 ml to start with.
Task 3 =

Sorry I didn't use the ones on the instructions. I didn't see them =(


Task 4 =

f


Task 5 =

1. I don't think this is fair.


2. This isn't fair because a man stole 3 billion$ and gets 3.4 years in prison
and Roy stole 100$ and gets in prison for 25 years.

3. I would put put the man who stole 3B for 20 years and Roy for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment