Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Carlo's Pay It Forward

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My friend Gielh Concepcion and I cleaned my relatives yard.
Why did you choose this activity?
We chose this activity because we wanted to clean my cousins front yard and keep the community clean.
Who did you help?
Me and Gielh help my relatives front yard.
What did you do?
We raked leaves .
When did you do you act of kindness?
We did our act of kindness at the weekend.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
Our act of kindness wen't good because it was fun and exciting to keep the community clean.
What Happened?
When we were cleaning up my relative front yard it was really happy , they were proud of us.
How did you feel?
Gielh and I felt good because we helped my relatives.
How did the person or people react?
They were happy because we help the community clean.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
I didn't ask my relative to pay it forward.
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
We didn't get to ask my relatives because we were focused on cleaning up there yard and we were having fun when we were cleaning.


Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea of Pay it forward is important because one small thing that you could do to help a person could make a big difference to them. Also the person that you helped could pass it on to another person. Not just here in Canada but also around the world. Even though you worked with 1 or 2 people , It would still make a difference around the world.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
It made a difference for them because my relatives are really busy with there jobs and taking of a teenager and my little cousin Raven. But it also made a difference for me and Gielh , We now know the importance of making a difference . 1 small thing that you could do it could make a difference to the people that your helping.


Here's the link for our Pay It Forward Video.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG-pVxHwOck&feature=channel_video_title)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carlo!! I think you did a great job on your pay it forward because you helped your relative's clean there backyard. You were with Gielh and you helped your relatives. You're relatives benefited from your act of kindness. I learned you could helped your relatives and if you work with a friend you could get it finish in time. I think that you act of kindness is great because you helped clean your relatives yard. Anyway Good on your act of kindness

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carlo! Good job on the pay it forward because you helped people from having to spend and waste their time from raking their leaves and you guys really helped them.

    ReplyDelete