Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MJ's Pay It Forward


Part 2
My friend Michael and Anton pick up some garbage on the street. I chose this activity because we want our community clean and we have fun doing it. We help our neighbors. I pick up garbage in the streets. I did my act of kindness on weekend.

Part 3
My act of kindness went very well and I had fun doing it. I'm happy because we were helping our community. Some people saw us picking up garbage and they're surprise of how clean the street is.
No, we didn't ask people because we continue picking up garbage and don't have much time to ask or we forgot.

Part 4
The idea of Pay It Forward is important because you can make a differenc
e by picking up a garbage. I think it made a difference to the neighbors and me because I can see what's the thing I can do to help our community.


Here is our photo








5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, MJ! I like how you answered the questions with lots of sentences and explained how it went. It was a good idea to clean up the community for people without needing to be asked so now we can all have a nice and clean streets to walk in and to play in at the park. Maybe you could've took more pictures with you guys cleaning and stuff. Other than that, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job M.J! I liked how you have chosen to "Clean up the streets" (by picking up garbage) as your Pay It forward. It's great how you have added details, and have explained your experience about your Pay It forward. I'm pretty sure that your act of kindness have made a difference in the community, and for the people who maybe pass by? or for the people who lives there. The picture that you have added proves that you have really done your Pay It forward, but maybe you could have at least added one more picture? but Overall, WELL DONE! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good Job Mj! its great that you and your friends help to clean up the community and you made a big difference in our community, anyways good job.

    ReplyDelete